Want to get involved with the Market? We welcome new Vendors, Entertainers and Voting Members. Become a Vendor at the Market.
All Vendors must complete an application and be approved by the Manager before being offered space at the Market.
Become a Voting Member
Voting Membership is open to members of the public. You do not have to be a Vendor to be a Voting Member.
The Thunder Bay Country Market Association is a non-profit organization run by a volunteer Board of Directors which takes direction from its members. Being a vendor at the TBCM is not the same as being a member of the Association. Being a vendor-member or a community-member has many benefits:
- discussion and voting rights at the Annual General Meeting (each membership = 1 vote)
- eligibility for nomination to the TBCM Board of Directors (usually 3 year terms) to help shape the future direction of the Market
Becoming A Voting Member is Easy!
- the Membership Fee is $100 for a five year membership
- download and complete the membership form
- deliver the completed form with $100 (cash or cheque) to Annet Maurer, TBCM Manager in person or by mail
Please note: Membership registration must be completed no later than 6:30pm on the day of an Annual General Meeting in order to be eligible to vote on that date.